Are W3 fr13nd??

Salam-Hye!!


Why would it?
Busy?
May not want to play?
Why not?
I made the mistake?
Why do I say screwed?
Why did I overlook?

Hahaha ...
Want to know why I write like that?
because it is in fact a reality.
Reality?
Not true?

Actually I want to talk about something ..
But I am ashamed
want to know why I shy?
Because I was afraid when you laugh I will.
Not right?

I want to ask, Would you be my friend?
But you just laugh
I was very angry.
Why am I angry?
Because you do not ever say we are friends but in our physical friends.
Not right?

One day, I fell down the drain.
You help me.
But are you angry because I did not say thank you
Actually I want to say, but the pain made me unbearable.
I was speechless.
Why am I speechless?
Because you just ask thanks and appreciated.
Not right?

Last week, we walk together
We stared into the breeze
We are thinking about our friendship
Are we true friends?
Can we be friends?
Are we honest in our friendship or just use each other?
Are we friends?
That's the question we think.
Not right?

Friends are people who are weak. During her beside us appreciate him even if he was satisfied offensive .Imagine..
If we are in the dark, who shed light?
If we are lonely, who entertain our feelings?
If we are sad, who makes us laugh again?
If we are suffering, who would help us?
If our grief, who darken our eyes water?

He .. Human who created God to become a FRIEND

Sorry..to emotional
Wassalam..Bye thE **** SmitAR

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 just comment ya!:

Post a Comment